Where halal business and opportunity meet
Please join us and other high profiled business leaders and key influencers at Africa Halal Week 2018.
Action for Africa’s Prosperity
Following on from the success of last year’s Halal International Trade Business Meeting, Wesgro would like to invite you to join us for Africa Halal Week which is intended to foster business linkages and conversation around opportunities within the halal industry in Cape Town and the Western Cape, South Africa and the rest of Africa.
Key events include:
- Halal Products and Services Trade Exhibition & Business-2-Business Meetings
- Over 100 Western Cape Halal Businesses showcasing their Halal certified products
- Investment prospects in South Africa and Africa
- Halal Tourism in Cape Town and the Western Cape, South Africa and Africa
- The Modest Fashion Market in Cape Town and the Western Cape and South Africa
- The Western Cape as a Muslim-friendly Film Destination
- Discussions and engagements on the tourism, trade and investment opportunities in the Middle East, Africa, and European Halal markets
- Investment and the role of Islamic finance in growing the Western Cape Halal industry
There will be discussions on the Western Cape Government’s Halal Strategy, conversations with players from within
international Halal focussed enterprises and a number of break-away sessions on creating market access as well as Halal focussed export training.
Join us to gain a better understanding of the business opportunities within the Halal sector in Cape Town and the Western Cape, Africa and globally. We look forward to hosting you in beautiful Cape Town.