Thank you to all who attended Africa Halal Week 2018!
It was a truly successful showcase of the inspiring opportunities within the Halal industry in Cape Town and the Western Cape.
Key events at the 2018 Halal Week included:
- Halal Products and Services Trade Exhibition & Business-2-Business Meetings
- Over 100 Western Cape Halal Businesses showcasing their Halal certified products
- Investment prospects in South Africa and Africa
- Halal Tourism in the Western Cape, South Africa and Africa
- The Modest Fashion Market in the Western Cape and South Africa
- The Western Cape as a Muslim-friendly film destination
- Discussions and engagements on the tourism, trade and investment opportunities in the Middle East, Africa, and European Halal Markets
- Investment and the role of Islamic finance in growing the Western Cape Halal industry
Didn’t get a chance to register or exhibit 2018? We’ve got big plans to make 2019 even bigger!
Download the Africa Halal Week Fact sheet here.