Thank you to all who attended Africa Halal Week 2018!
It was a truly successful showcase of the inspiring opportunities within the Halal industry in Cape Town and the Western Cape.
Key events at the 2018 Halal Week included:
- Halal Products and Services Trade Exhibition & Business-2-Business Meetings
- Over 100 Western Cape Halal Businesses showcasing their Halal certified products
- Investment prospects in South Africa and Africa
- Halal Tourism in the Western Cape, South Africa and Africa
- The Modest Fashion Market in the Western Cape and South Africa
- The Western Cape as a Muslim-friendly film destination
- Discussions and engagements on the tourism, trade and investment opportunities in the Middle East, Africa, and European Halal Markets
- Investment and the role of Islamic finance in growing the Western Cape Halal industry
Didn’t get a chance to register or exhibit 2018? We’ve got big plans to make next year even bigger! Watch this space for updates on Africa’s biggest Halal event as we plan for 2019.